After the 1916 fire, Penn College was relocated to forty acres of land to the north, given to the College by Charles and Albert Johnson in 1898. The new location provided an extensive campus for the college. In the picture is the faith, hope, and charity tree that stood to the east of Spencer Chapel.
Gates and Campus Box 4
William Penn University; Wilcox Library Digital Archives