Iowa Heritage Digital Collections
State Library of Iowa

Research equipment, wide view, 1937

Research equipment, wide view, 1937

Title

Research equipment, wide view, 1937

Description

This is a piece of equipment in a processing plant. There is a white sheet behind the equipment. See photograph 840-01-03 for a close up view of part of this equipment.
Iowa State University first offered chemical engineering courses in 1909. The Department of Mining Engineering, Ceramics, and Chemical Engineering was established in 1913. The Department of Chemical Engineering became a separate department in 1920 and under went numerous name changes over the years, which include the Department of Chemical Engineering (1920-1928, 1956-1973, 1978-2005), Department of Chemical and Mining Engineering (1928-1956), Department of Chemical and Nuclear Engineering (1973-1978), and Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering (2005-present).

Creator

Iowa State University

Source

11-04-M.ChemEng.840-02-04

Publisher

Iowa State University Library Special Collections: http://www.add.lib.iastate.edu/spcl/index.html

Date

1937-07-19
2012-06

Rights

U.S. and international copyright laws protect this digital image. Commercial use or distribution of the image is not permitted without prior permission of the copyright holder. For permission to use the digital image, please contact Iowa State University Library, Special Collections archives@iastate.edu For reproductions see: http://www.add.lib.iastate.edu/spcl/services/photfees.html

Relation

University Photographs; http://www.add.lib.iastate.edu/spcl/collections/images.html

Format

Photograph
20.0 x 14.9 cm

Type

Image
Image

Identifier

11-04-M.ChemEng.840-02-04
http://cdm16001.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15031coll15/id/1331