Iowa Heritage Digital Collections
State Library of Iowa

University Hospital prior to multi-story additions, The University of Iowa, 1911

University Hospital prior to multi-story additions, The University of Iowa, 1911

Title

University Hospital prior to multi-story additions, The University of Iowa, 1911

Description

Published by Bulletin of the State University of Iowa. University Hospital was built in 1899 and was later known as East Hall and now Seashore Hall. When the new General Hospital was built on the west campus in 1929, the older building became home to other University departments.

Creator

unknown

Publisher

University of Iowa. Libraries. University Archives

Date

1911
2011-03-21

Rights

Educational use only, no other permissions given. U.S. and international copyright laws may protect this digital object. Commercial use or distribution of the object is not permitted without prior permission of the copyright holder.

Relation

Iowa City Town and Campus
Scenes
Frederick W. Kent Collection of Photographs, 1866-2000
http://www.lib.uiowa.edu/collguides/?RG30.0001.01
Prints
Buildings
Seashore Hall
Seashore Hall
Scanned with Ricoh Aficio 3228C @ 600 ppi. Master image saved in TIFF format

Type

Still image
Photographs; Clippings (Information artifacts)
jpeg

Identifier

RG30.0001.01
bldgs149-0036.jpg
http://128.255.22.135/cdm/ref/collection/ictcs/id/18746