Iowa Heritage Digital Collections
State Library of Iowa

Hall of Natural Science, with Law Building on right, The University of Iowa, 1920s

Hall of Natural Science, with Law Building on right, The University of Iowa, 1920s

Title

Hall of Natural Science, with Law Building on right, The University of Iowa, 1920s

Description

Hall of Natural Science is now called Macbride Hall. Law Building is now called Gilmore Hall.

Creator

unknown

Publisher

University of Iowa. Libraries. University Archives

Date

1920/1929
2011-03-21

Rights

Educational use only, no other permissions given. U.S. and international copyright laws may protect this digital object. Commercial use or distribution of the object is not permitted without prior permission of the copyright holder.

Relation

Iowa City Town and Campus
Scenes
Frederick W. Kent Collection of Photographs, 1866-2000
http://www.lib.uiowa.edu/collguides/?RG30.0001.01
Prints
Buildings
Schaeffer Hall
Schaeffer Hall
Scanned with Ricoh Aficio 3228C @ 600 ppi. Master image saved in TIFF format

Type

Still image; Text
Photographs; Clippings (Information artifacts)
jpeg

Identifier

RG30.0001.01
bldgs147-0060.jpg
http://128.255.22.135/cdm/ref/collection/ictcs/id/18670