Iowa Heritage Digital Collections
State Library of Iowa

First Presbyterian Church, Iowa City, Iowa, May 18, 1920

First Presbyterian Church, Iowa City, Iowa, May 18, 1920

Title

First Presbyterian Church, Iowa City, Iowa, May 18, 1920

Description

This church, known as Old Brick, was sold to the University of Iowa in 1974, and nearly razed in 1976 before being placed on the National Register of Historic Places. Since 1987 the building has been owned by Old Brick Episcopal Lutheran Corporation.

Creator

Kent, Frederick W. (Frederick Wallace), 1894-1984

Publisher

University of Iowa. Libraries. University Archives

Date

1920-05-18
2006-06-23

Rights

Educational use only, no other permissions given. U.S. and international copyright laws may protect this digital object. Commercial use or distribution of the object is not permitted without prior permission of the copyright holder.

Relation

Iowa City Town and Campus Scenes
Frederick W. Kent Collection of Photographs, 1866-2000
http://www.lib.uiowa.edu/collguides/?RG30.0001.01
Prints
Scenes -- Iowa City
Churches
Churches
Scanned with Ricoh Aficio 3228C @ 300 ppi. Master image saved in TIFF format.

Format

18
13

Type

Still image
Photographs
jpeg

Identifier

RG30.0001.01
0005
churches005.jpg
168413524
http://128.255.22.135/cdm/ref/collection/ictcs/id/494