This is a tinted postcard of Trustee Gym.built in 1908. Trustee Gym was built on a hill above the sports field on the campus. In it's time, Parsons had the best equipment for sports and physical training of any college in Iowa.
REV. WILLIAM F. LYNCH, PH.D.
Professor of Biology
Head of the Department of Biology and Geology
Chairman of the Division of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
At Saint Ambrose College since 1933.
Dr. Lynch achieves an eminence in his field…
This is a page from the collection "Bicentennial Reflections: History of Des Moines Public Schools, 1876-1976" by Dr. Robert R. Denny, published by the Des Moines Public Schools in Des Moines, Iowa in 1976.