State Library of Iowa
Copyright and Ownership
Welcome to the Iowa Heritage Digital Collections
Collection Development Policy
Digitization Resources for participants in the Iowa Heritage Digital Collections
Omeka Directions: Adding Items to Omeka
Steps to Participation
Dublin Core and Item Type Metadata descriptions
Required Dublin Core Fields for Items
Browse Items (61612 total)
Browse by Tag
Relief in Kansan plain along tributary to Whitebreast Creek, Whitebreast Township, Iowa, June 29, 1924
Located south from near middle of south line of Section 17 in Whitebreast Township.
Kansan gumbotil with Iowan till above, gumbotil line marked by cleared area and field bag, Wayne Township, Iowa, July 08, 1924
Located in Wayne Twp. near middle of north line of Section 30. View looking southwest.
Crumbling granite boulder, English Township, Iowa, June 30, 1924
Located in English Twp., middle of N.W. Section 23.
Little Brown Church in the Vale, Bradford Congregational Church known as the "Little Brown Church in the Vale" located 2 miles northeast of Nashua, Iowa, July 12, 1924
Illinoian gumbotil plain, Fort Madison, Iowa, June 21, 1924
Located in Washington Twp., S.E. quarter Section 33. Photographed from the edge of bluffs above Fort Madison.
Kansan gumbotil covered with Iowan till with background of Iowan constructional topography; Windsor Township, Iowa, July 10, 1924
View looking southeast of Section 16.
Kansan gumbotil, soil, and Iowan till, Wayne Township, Iowa, July 8, 1924
Located in Wayne Twp. near middle of north line of Section 30 looking east.
Illinoian gumbotil plain in foreground, level upland beyond Mississippi River, Washington Township, Iowa, June 21, 1924
View from north of Mississippi River in Washington Twp., S.E. quarter Section 33.
Kansan till, loess and Wisconsin till, Cass Township, Iowa, July 18, 1924
Located in Cass Twp. in the middle of north line of south Section 6 just west of Panora.
Kansan till and gumbotil with Illinoian till above on the back of Gus Miller's farm, Washington Township, June 21, 1924
Located in Washington Twp. southeast corner Section 28.