1. Kay Spencer, Sec. Dean of Students. 2. Rita
Wilkerson, Sec. Admissions. 3. Teresa Miller,
Sec. Financial Aid. 4. Tom Grady, Director,
Financial Aid. 5. Registrar's Office. 6. Cathy
Mackin, Asst. to Director of Non-tratitional
Studies. 7. Lynn…
12. Louise Klingman, Business Manager; 13. Kay Elliot, Leah Fritz,
Deb Owens, Eileen Holmer, Librarians; 14. Marjorie Bolan,
Registrar's Office; 15. Virginia Stedwell, Register's Office; 16. Tim
Barry, Admissions Office; 17. Sharon Bruce, Placement;…
1. J. P. Morin, Admissions; 2. Juanita
Monholland, Asst. Dean Of Studies,
Registrar; 3. Ken Blackman,
Admissions Director; 4. Mary at the
Switchboard; 5. Ruth Peacock, Asst.
Business Manager; 6. Cute Sue in the
Registrar's Office; 7. Maggie…
1. Joseph A. McCaffrey, PhD,
Assistant Dean, Assoc. Prof, of
Philosophy, Chrm. Philosophy Dept.
2. Dr. William J. Bakrow, President of
College 3. Rev. George McDaniels,
Development Ofc. 4. Fr. Kelleher,
PhD, Asst. to the President 5. Donald
1. John C. Norton (PhD) Professor of Political
Science, Chrm., Political Science Dept., Chrm., Div.
of Social Sciences 2. Wayne A. Dejohn, MA Asst.
Prof, of History 3. Richard Geiger, MA, Asst. Prof, of
History 4. Rev. Francis W. J. Duncan…