PUBLISHED BY THE STUDENT COUNCIL
OF SAINT AMBROSE COLLEGE,
DENNIS RYAN, PRESIDENT
This is a page from the collection "Bicentennial Reflections: History of Des Moines Public Schools, 1876-1976" by Dr. Robert R. Denny, published by the Des Moines Public Schools in Des Moines, Iowa in 1976.
There is no longer a circular drive around the Capitol from the east side, nor are there residential buildings as shown in the previous photo. There are only parking lots now immediately east of the Capitol.