State Library of Iowa
Copyright and Ownership
Welcome to the Iowa Heritage Digital Collections
Collection Development Policy
Digitization Resources for participants in the Iowa Heritage Digital Collections
Omeka Directions: Adding Items to Omeka
Steps to Participation
Dublin Core and Item Type Metadata descriptions
Required Dublin Core Fields for Items
Browse Items (89 total)
Browse by Tag
Children's Hospital central administrative section in winter, The University of Iowa, 1960s?
Children's Hospital was later renamed the Steindler Building.
Dog sitting on snowy Pentacrest sidewalk in front of Old Capitol, The University of Iowa, 1900
East facade of Macbride Hall, the University of Iowa, 1930s
East Hall main entrance in winter time, The University of Iowa, 1956
East Hall, originally the University Hospital, was built in 1899 and is now called Seashore Hall. When the new General Hospital was built on the west campus in 1929, the older building became home to other University departments.
East portico of the Old Capitol during the winter, The University of Iowa, 1921
Eastern facade of Old Capitol in winter, The University of Iowa, 1920s?
Entrance to Old North Hall in winter, The University of Iowa. 1930s
Old North Hall was located on Pentacrest directly north of Old Capitol.
General Hospital viewed from north and closeup view of its Gothic tower, the University of Iowa, 1946
General Hospital's Gothic tower in winter, the University of Iowa, 1946