State Library of Iowa
Copyright and Ownership
Welcome to the Iowa Heritage Digital Collections
Collection Development Policy
Digitization Resources for participants in the Iowa Heritage Digital Collections
Omeka Directions: Adding Items to Omeka
Steps to Participation
Dublin Core and Item Type Metadata descriptions
Required Dublin Core Fields for Items
Browse Items (400 total)
Browse by Tag
Houses, Iowa City, Iowa, between 1915 and 1920
Howard House at 8 E. Bloomington Street, The University of Iowa, 1930s?
Hutchinson House before 1926 remodelling, the University of Iowa, circa 1920
Oldest known home in Iowa City; owned by Hutchinson, then Kuhl; future home of University of Iowa Press
Hutchison-Kuhl House on 119 Park Road, the University of Iowa, May 1927
Information Service building at 3 E. Market Street, The University of Iowa, February 1925
House was formerly a preschool and later was home to the International Center. Gilmore Hall, formerly the Law Building, is at far right.
Ingersoll Avenue, Dr. W. W. Pearson Residence
This house on Ingersoll Avenue was the home of Dr. W. W. Pearson. Dr. Pearson was a physician. The house is no longer standing. Current site of an apartment building.
International House in the snow, The University of Iowa, 1950s
International House, The University of Iowa, August 17, 1956
International students and children playing with a toy, The University of Iowa, October 1956
Iowa Avenue houses, Iowa City, Iowa, ca. 1900
View looking east. Rinella Grocery located on the corner, near the wagon.